Tuesday 16 September 2014

ARK Age Aware Skincare

Skincare products are the most important beauty products, and that's why it is very important to choose the right products for you and your skin.
Recently I've been using ARK Age Aware Skincare products which are prescribed by skin age, not by a skin type.
There are 3 ranges to choose from:
* AGE PREPARE - For teens to early 30s
* AGE MENTAIN - For 30s to 50s
* AGE REPAIR - For 50+.
             As I'm in my 20s, I've been using the Age Prepare range.
If you're just over 20 years old, just like me, then it's not the time for us to use a lot of strong skincare products yet, as our skin is still young, and not as damaged.
That's why this range is perfect for us. It will prepare our skin for future skin damage. 
          There are 11 products available in the Age Prepare range. I got the Age Aware Discovery Collection, which are 4 travel size, 30ml products that come in a nice, handy makeup bag. The products are: Masque, Cleanser, Exfoliator and Moisturiser. 
            The Skin Clear Cleanser is transparent and very gentle and kind to my skin. It spreads easily on skin, so you don't need to use a lot of the product. It does a fantastic job of adding more liveliness back into my face.
             Since I started using The Purifying Masque from this range, I've noticed that my face looks very clean and doesn't have many pores and blemishes as this product heals and prevents them from forming. The Masque has a tan colour cream texture, and it's very subtle and feels nice on my skin. I use it 2 to 3 times a week, for a bout 10 minutes.
           One of my favorite products from this range is The Exfoliator, which I've been using 2-3 times a week for the past couple weeks. It contains microbeads which removes dead skin cells. Some people might think that it can be harsh to skin, but it's not at all. It makes my skin feel so much smoother, more alive and using it feel so nice and gentle on my skin.
                  The Moisturiser's texture feels a bit heavy when I apply to my face, but it's not sticky, and just after few seconds it makes my skin feels refreshed and hydrated. I use it twice a day, in the morning and just before going to bed at night. It does a fantastic job of adding more liveliness back into my face. I couldn't go a day without it.

My final thoughts are that ARK is an amazing brand, with some fantastic products, which make my skin feel refreshed, soft, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. The packaging is simple but luxurious at the same time. I'd recommend it to all the girls my age who are looking for affordable and subtle skin care products, witch doesn't contain any strong scents. Also, the Age Aware Discovery Collection is perfect for you if you haven't tried any ARK products yet, as they're perfect size for the first time users and you can take it with you everywhere, and you will have the most important products always with you. 

If you enjoyed my review, and you like reading my blog, then please give my blog a follow :) 
Kinia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment