Saturday 8 February 2014

e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip


One of my favorite make up products EVER is my newest prize, that I've won from e.l.f :)
It's a Shimmering Facial Whip, and the colour is Pink Lemonade, and of course it's by e.l.f. ;) 
The bottle is pretty small, but it's very handy and I don't have to use a lot of it anyway, so I think it might last pretty long! 
It costs only £1.50! How amazing is that ?!
I'm actually pretty addicted to it! I just love it so much that I had to tell you about it on here.
 I use it as a blush. It's such a great and positive colour! It makes my skin look more healthy as well, and It's my favourite shade of pink to use as a blush.
I'm not sure if you can see the colour well, but you can as well pop to e.l.f site here and see the colour better.
Oh and I have to mention the amazing smell!! I'm not too sure what the smell is but it's super sweet, they need to make candles scented like this, I'd buy a lot! I just really really really love it's smell! 
:)
Kinia xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment