Friday 17 January 2014

Miss Sporty lipstick review



Hi everyone!
Today I'm reviewing my newest make-up buy, which is Miss Sporty  Perfect Color lipstick.
The shade is called "039 Sweet Berry".
It looks like a berry smoothie, it's a mix of red and pink with purple pigments. Such a pretty color!

I like putting just a little bit of this lipstick on, as my day time lipstick, cause it looks very subtle and sophisticated ,I just put a little bit on and smudge it with my finger, and whenever I want to look more glamorous I just press the lipstick harder and the color comes out darker, and brighter!( you can see 2 shades on the 3rd picture)
I have a tendency to lick my lips a lot, so I keep checking myself in the mirror every time I wear this lipstick thinking nothing left of it, but the color looks perfect every time, so I'm very impressed with that :)!

You can buy it the cheapest in Superdrug for only £1.59! 


Kinia xoxo



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this looks amazing!! Love it, probably not available in Canada though :( About to follow you on bloglovin! :)
    xo T
    prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and sooo versatile! What a great price too! I seriously want this now... :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love Miss Sporty products, they're not expensive and all their products have great quality xD and I think you should :)

      Delete