Monday 16 March 2015

Matching Dune bags!


      In today's post I wanted to show my newest buy! A black Dune handbag that I bought last week. It matches my other dune bag, which is identical to the one I've bought, but it's white. So, now I have twin Dune bags! I got both of them on sale! It was a big sale, actually! The white one costed me £32, and it was down from £70 (!!) and the black one, I got for only £26! Oh, how I love a good sale! These two bags came with a shoulder strap, but I never use them, as I like to carry bags in my hand, so I've lost the white one somewhere, but I still have a black one, so I can show you. These bags are really stunning, they have gold details including a gold lock in the front, with the brand's name on it. These two bags are almost identical, the only difference is the colour...obviously and also the black one is smooth and the white one is textured. They have two pockets inside, which I just couldn't take a nice picture of, with my camera. One of the pockets is with a zip, and one is  open. There's enough space to fit everything in. I could have this bag in every colour!
    I'm a big fan of bowling bags, I never really buy any other types as I just find these ones, easier to carry around and I can fit everything in them, better than in a flat bag. Some of the really nice bags like that can be really pricey, that's why I like to pop in the shop when I know they have a sale, or when I see a nice bag, I often wait for it to go on sale...as I know, it probably will, and I don't like to waste money. Unfortunately, I can't give you the link to these bags in Dune's online shop as they're sold out not, but you might find the black one in the shop. You probably won't find the white one anywhere as It's from last year.  
   So, hat's the bag I've bought last week and the white one...which I think is my favourite. I haven't done posts like that before, so I hope you like it. 
   
Kinia xoxo


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous bags!

    elwillmer.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bags! Like the padlock :)

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete