Wednesday 12 February 2014

Make-up Favorites!

 Hi everyone! :)
Today I want to show you some of my make-up favorites.
Most of these products I use every single day.


1. I usually don't wear colorful make-up that's why I like this Warm Colour 48 piece Little Black Beauty Book by el.f. , cause the colours are very natural! 
As you can see, I like this palette a lot, because most of the colours on the left side are gone!
There's a Cool Colour edition palette as well, and I have it, but I don't use it too often as the colours are very bright.


2. The second product is a foundation.
For the last couple months I've been using the one called Lasting Perfection by Collection, and I absolutely loved it! Then, couple months ago I saw the Colour Match one in the shop, and I loved the pink packaging (how vain haha), and thought I'd try it, cause it might be as good as the previous one, and it was! I don't really see the difference between these two foundations to be honest, they're both amazing! It makes my skin look very natural, and it has a great coverage, I think it's pretty mattifying but gives a skin a natural glow, and it blends in amazing with my skin tone! :)

3. My make up is never done until I draw a black "cat eye" line on my eyes.
I always use liquid eyeliners for it, and my favorite applicator must be the Pen type one!
It's very easy to draw a line with it, and it doesn't get messy, so I love this Liquid Liner from Little Mix collection by Collection!

4. I LOVE Shimmer Facial Whip by e.l.f. so much. I did a review about it in my last post, that's why I won't write too much about it now. Just that I love it, and use it everyday :)


5. Glow Bronzing Pearls by Avon. Oh how I love this product.
You wouldn't really see the colour of it if you applied it on your hand to try it out, but you will definitely see it on your face. It gives a natural sun-kissed look. It's actually THE BEST BRONZER I've ever used! I've had it for months and still haven't used it all, even though I use it everyday :) If any of you are looking for a good, natural looking bronzer then I recommend you this one.


6. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara . First of all, I think that Max Factor is one of the best make-up brands, second of all, this mascara is amazing because it doesn't clump and it stays on all day! It defines the lashes, makes them look thick and long. 

7. The last but not least, Shiseido Luminizing Lip Gloss . I fell in love with this lip gloss! It looks very natural on lips, but it's very shimmery and super moisturizing! The applicator is very soft. 
It's my favorite lip gloss, but I don't want to use it to often because it's pretty expensive (£20).

I would love to know what are your favorite make up products at the moment :)
Feel free to comment below

Kinia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment