Friday 6 June 2014

Rimmel - Colour Rush


Last time I went shopping, I seen that amazing lip crayon. It caught my eye because it looked super cute and the colour was just amazing. It's a Lasting Finish Colour Rash Balm from Rita Ora's collection for Rimmel LondonThere are 5 colours available in this collection, all of them are amazing, so it was hard for me to make the decision, but I've finally picked up the brightest pink one in shade "I want candy!".
I'm a big fan of lip crayons as they look very pretty and they're super handy as well.
The colour of this lipstick is absolutely stunning, and it's as bright as you can see in the pictures.
It's easy to apply and it lasts for ages! The first time I was wearing this lipstick, I thought that if I'm gonna eat or drink something, the whole colour will fade and I will have to re-apply it. Well, I was wrong. The colour looked perfect, it lasted all day, even after eating and drinking. It wasn't as glossy as before, even though it's not a super glossy lipstick, but the colour was still as bright and perfect as it was when I first applied it.  As it's a very bright lipstick, I don't wear it everyday, but if I still want to wear it put just a bit of it on my lips and put a nice pearly lipstick on top of it. It makes a perfect pastel pink colour and looks very subtle.
I don't mind re-applying lipsticks, but it's amazing when you can just eat with the lipstick on and not worrying about re-applying it. I'm really impressed with this lipstick and would recommend it to everyone who's looking for a bright, soft lipstick that will last all day!

Get the Rimmel Colour Rush balm in "I want candy!" here for only £5.99.

Kinia xoxo





11 comments:

  1. Looks pretty in pink. I'm glad to hear it's long lasting, because it's such a gorgeous color! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really lovely with this on, really suits your skintone and hair!! Gorgeous product :D

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we will have it in Poland before end of the summer... lol :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lipstick looks gorgeous on. It really suits ya. I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin', I'd love it if you could follow me on both platforms too? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ + http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12159199 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color on you!!!
    You are sooo pretty girl.. :)
    Would you mind checking mine blog out,would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the phenomenal work :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete