Tuesday 25 March 2014

DGJ Organics

Hiya!

Today I'm gonna review Argan Oil hair products by DGJ Organics.
I've never tried any of their products before, but I'm a huge fan of argan oils and when I seen that they have argan oils in, I just knew I would love it!

DGJ Organics have a lot of different ranges of organic products, which I would love to try!

First I tried the conditioner when I ran out of my other one. I used it with my other shampoo, and I already seen a difference!
My hair felt very smooth, so I couldn't wait to use the shampoo and the Berutti Oil as well.
I've been using them for a couple days now, and I have to say that my hair feels so much nicer now. I reviewed other shampoo/conditioner on my blog, and at that time I thought that no other hair products can make my hair feel that great, until I tried these products, which are absolutely amazing! I was amazed how good they work! I dye my hair a lot, so it's very damaged, but these products repair it, and my hair feels so much lighter now!
It doesn't look so damaged anymore either, and it feels so nice and soft and smells really good!
The consistency might be thin, but you don't have to use a lot of it thinking it's not gonna work, because there's not much of it. Don't worry, it works fantastic.
The packaging is super cute and handy as well
I think it just became my favorite hair products!



Berutti Oil - £7.99
Argan Oil Shampoo - £5.99  


Kinia xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment