Thursday 10 April 2014

REVLON Parfumerie - Pink Pineapple


Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you the cutest nail polish that's out there right now!
It's a Revlon Parfumerie nail polish, I have the one in shade "Pink Pineapple".
This new collection is amazing! What's so special about these new nail polishes? They look like little fragrance bottles, they have amazing colours AND they smell amazing! Yes, these nail polishes are scented and there are 24 scented colours you can choose from. I couldn't really smell it when I was painting my nails, but once they were dry, they smelled gorgeous. I actually, can't stop smelling my nails, cause it smells like a sweet pineapple! Such a gorgeous smell, and it lasts all day!! The nail polish itself is super pretty as well. 
I usually put 2 coats of nail polish on my nails, but with this one I need to put 3 to make the colour look even, as it can look pretty see-through. I love the idea of this cute round lid, but I wouldn't say it's too handy, as it's pretty small...and round, but I don't really mind, cause the bottle is gorgeous!
There are so many colours/scents from this collection that I want to try. For example "Wintermint" and "Apricot Nectar", can you imagine how amazing it must smell like? It's definitely my favorite nail polish collection at the moment.

You can Buy It Here from Boots for £6.49.

P.S. Sign up to a Products Testing website  here and you might receive this nail polish and other beauty products to test for free ;)

Have a good day :)
Kinia xoxo










7 comments:

  1. Great post hun and as my appreciation for your hard work I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award http://beautyiiao.weebly.com/6/post/2014/04/wow-i-was-given-the-versatile-blogger-award.html please accept and enjoy reading x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SO cute! Love the little black bows with the light pink nail polish! xo

    MD from http://byourbself.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade, I'm definitely adding it to my wishlist. I've just picked up Sea Spray and it's a lovely colour :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's an amazing colour, I might buy it as well x

      Delete
  4. Nails look fab hun! I think i may treat myself to this when next get to Boots :)

    ReplyDelete