Thursday 8 May 2014

Disappointing lip product...


Hi!

Couple months ago I won a Lip Blush in shade Youth from Pixi.
I've never blogged about it, because I didn't like it at all, but I decided to review it now, and maybe some of you who's got it as well, will tell me if it works the same for you!
Basically, I got it looking very dried out!
It's a lip blush, that you can use on lips and cheeks and it suppose to give a nice rosy colour, but it's barely visible.
I'm not even sure if you can see the colour on the last picture.
I don't know if they sent me a used one, but I don't think it should look like that.
The applicator looks like a marker and it doesn't feel nice on my lips, just make them sore.
I would probably like the applicator if it wasn't dry.
I'm so disappointed in this product! I really was hoping it would be a great lip product as it looks super cute, I love the packaging and the smell of it. It smells super sweet, but I don't know what to do with it. 
It doesn't make my lips look any different.
The price is a bit ridiculous as well, as it cost £12.50.
If I bought it with my own money, it definitely would be a waste of money!
I'd love you girlies to help me, and if you've ever tried this Lip Blush, then please tell me if it looks different to mine,
 and if the colour is more...visible. 

Kinia xoxo






8 comments:

  1. Love your photos. I have one in a different shade and mine looks dried up too :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So it's not just mine then! Good to know xx

      Delete
  2. Never tried it , the packaging looks nice but no use if the product inside isnt nice.

    Regards
    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true hun, can't believe I still had it in my makeup cupboard lol

      Delete
  3. Actually the same reviews are to be found on several e-shops stocking Pixi. Maybe storing it facing down and shaking before use helps? I don't know. I'm so sad when products (especially pricey ones) are disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm just gonna throw it away, but yeh, it's not a cheap product, so should work excellent!

      Delete
  4. Its good that you review products in this way, many blogs just talk about good products.
    Love reading ^^ have subscribed x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for subscribing hun!
      I like to share my opinion, and I like when people tell me if they've had the same problems with products :) x

      Delete