Monday 19 May 2014

Elemis


Hi everyone!

About a month ago I've won some Elemis goodies in a twitter competition.
I really needed some good skin care products, and I've heard many great things about Elemis so I was excited to try them. I got 4 products which came in a lovely little bag.

Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Lotion  (£27.50 in a set) smells very refreshing. I'm not the biggest fan of ginger scents but combined with lime smells really nice.  It's not a super strong scent so it's not overwhelming.  I use this product just as a hand cream, because I don't think it would last very long if I used it as a body lotion, but it's a perfect hand cream size! I think that most of us are looking for a hand cream/lotion that's not sticky. I hate when I put a hand cream on and I can't touch anything, because it's so sticky. Well, this cream isn't sticky at all and makes the skin super smooth and hydrated!

Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash (£7.99) is super soft and nice on my skin! I use it everyday and the results are amazing. My cheeks look very pink sometimes, and I have dry areas on the bottom of my face, my forehead and nose area can be very oily, this product fades the pink and hydrates the dry areas and my skin isn't so shiny and oily anymore. If you have acne, then you should definitely try it as well! It might not get rid of the spots but it will definitely reduce them! I think it's a great product for everyone with skin problems, even small ones. Great product, definitely worth trying!!
P.S. It smells fruity and so gorgeous!


Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (£28.00) is a fantastic anti-ageing product. I got it in a little 15ml bottle, and I've almost finished it, which I'm not too happy about because I wish I never ran out of it. The bigger bottle (50ml) costs £67.95 and it can cost up to £80 so as much as I would like to repurchase it, I don't think I will anytime soon, as it's super expensive!  Great thing about it is that you don't need to use a lot of it, so the bigger bottle should last you a long time! It makes the face look younger, the lines less noticeable, and the whole face just looks more fresh! Smells great as well!


The last but not least is the Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask (£17.00). 
I'm gonna start with the thing that I didn't really like about it and it's the tingling feeling when you have it on your face. You have to have it on your face for 8-10 minutes, and I just wish the time went by faster, because I felt like my face was burning. I like when face masks give you that nice tingling feeling, because then I just know it's working...but I feel like this was a bit too much. But then again, the results were great! Made my skin silky smooth, brighter and smoother!




 Thanks for reading! If you enjoy reading my reviews then follow me via GFC :)

Kinia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment