Wednesday 5 November 2014

New BINKY LONDON Collection | Review

New season means there's a new Binky London AW14/15 Collection.
There are 5 colours in this collection, which are : The Big Smoke, Cobalt, Purple Gel, Mocha Gel and Marrakesh. I've attached the picture of the collection at the bottom of my post. I've noticed that in that picture, the nail polish colour that I have looks a bit red and pink, but in real life it's a nice burgundy colour.
So yes, I've been sent the "Marrakesh" one. It's a gorgeous colour and I fell in love with it straight away when I received it that's why I couldn't wait to use it. I think it's a simple colour, and not too bright, not too dark. It's not an overwhelming colour, and for me, it's one of those  basic colours, that you can wear all the time, summer, winter, day and night, and you won't feel the need to change it. I could wear it all the time. 
The thick brush makes it very easy to apply, and it keeps more nail polish than a thin brush, therefore there's no need to keep dipping in. It's a great quality nail polish. It's not gluey or heavy. I'm really pleased with how fast it dries and how long it stays on on my nails. It stayed perfectly on my nails for about 3-4 days, on the 4th day, the ends would slightly chip off but the rest would stay like it did before. Sounds pretty much like a nails polish dream, doesn't it? 
I really think it's worth buying. There's nothing bad I can say about this nail polish.
If you have some nail polishes from this collection or even the whole collection then I'd love to know what you think of it :)


P.S. Don't forget to follow me on social media and Bloglovin.
Kinia xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Wow your nails look fantastic! Glad you've done this review, I see Binky's stuff everywhere! Great review :)

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! That was the first time I tried one of their nail polishes. I've seen so many reviews before as well, and I really wanted to try it :) x

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely shade. I love the look you created.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete